You are a DIY’r, and the 23-point resume assessment may be just perfect for you. This is a comprehensive assessment of your resume to make sure it is submission ready! It’s a great way to eliminate the doubt and second-guessing from your own resume-writing efforts. We are often overwhelmed with conflicting resume advice from so-called “experts,” but you need one, definitive knowledgeable source for this critical document. You can trust the experts at Push Career Management because we invest in our own development attending annual resume writing conferences and HR/Recruiter forums to ensure that what we’re doing is what the hiring community is looking for.
The 23 points cover everything from content to format and everything in between. You cannot get a quality resume, professionally written for $50, but you can get quality, professional feedback to transform your resume into an interview-attracting machine. Use this option only if you feel comfortable applying feedback to foundational resume-writing skill.
Boost the effectiveness of your resume and remove the second-guessing from your DIY efforts.
What we need from you:
- A copy of the resume you would like us to review (please, only one per assessment). Please send using Microsoft Word .doc format.
- A (1) job posting that reflects the type of position you'll be applying for with your updated resume.
- Send to Brenda@pushcareermanegement.com
What you get:
- A marked up copy of your resume (with comments regarding adjustments that would best serve you).
- The 23-Point Resume Critique, which will help you focus your do-it-yourself energies in the right areas.
- The goal of the Resume Assessment is to offer meaningful feedback regarding your current resume so you can independently upgrade your resume document. It is not a guarantee of interview opportunities.
- Some items may not be completely understood by you (and this may not be avoidable) because it is written using widely accepted resume-writing terminology. Please note: every effort will be made to use simple, easy-to-understand language. If you do have major questions, just call our office to schedule a review appointment. Only one (1) review appointment will be allowed per paid assessment.
- Once you have received your feedback, it will be up to you to implement those changes on your own; if you would like Push Career Management, LLC, to make the changes for you a separate investment will be required.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for your assessment to be delivered to your email inbox. Microsoft Word is recommended for viewing comments.
- Sending your resume (and completing payment) indicates acceptance of these terms including our no refund policy.
Click here to purchase!